This is a list of my personal top ten best bad films I know. It’s sad to say that I do like most of these. An honorable mention to this list is Liz Taylor’s Cleopatra. The four-hour and three minutes multimillion dollar extravaganza that was so expensive to make that there was no way it could ever make a profit. I loved it until intermission. Then, in my opinion, it got boring as hell.
9. Fire in the Sky
8. The Herbie the Love Bug series. [Although they were cute]
7. Groundhog Day [I liked it the first two times the day happened and then I just wanted to punch the tv screen.]
6. Rocky 5 [Yo, Adrian. I didn’t even fight in this one.]
5. The Mist [I think this was a recent remake of the 1980s the Fog by John Carpenter.]
4. Airport ’79 the Concord [Awful special effects]
3. The Ghost in a Teeny Bikini [As an indication of my naiveté, I actually couldn’t tell if the sex scenes were real or faked.]
2. Godzilla vs. Mothra … or any of the Godzilla movies for that matter.
1. Freefall Flight 174 [Even though I loved it]
I shall be leaving for a long weekend tomorrow. Next week will be our 100th post. It’s going to have to be well planned out and something of substance. I promise you readers I shall not let you down. Until then, take care and happy reading.